Saturday, October 2, 2010

October? Already?


There are some weeks you tend to remember for a long time - such was this past week for me. It turned out to be notable for many reasons: 113 degree weather followed with thunderstorms by the end, finishing bartending school (anyone need a bartender? Gotta earn some mortgage cash while getting PCP off the ground!), and being out for events and such almost every night it seems (two more tonight, really?)!

Oh, and the best part, getting my FedEx boxes from a supplier to hopefully finish off my collection (yay!) Still trying to get the hang of chain mail (I'll show that photo another time), but I really like this piece I finished today. Sophisticated yet still minimalist and kind of messy at the same time made with upcycled CD's, vintage pearls, gunmetal and a little moon charm I found. Just a quickie photo from my Blackberry - am hoping to take some good shots this week, assuming it stops doing that whole "occasional downpour" thing so I can take photos outside.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment