Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coming together...

It seems hard to believe, but everything is coming together! This week, I made some seriously groovy rings - the one on the left is made from 2 layers of DVD's and catches the sunlight like crazy! I made two others from recycled goodies like faux pearls, swarovski crystals, and turquoise. After more creativity (and productivity) this upcoming week, I will be ready to edit, get displays together, and polish it all just in time for exhibition set-up on Friday the 26th. I swear I keep learning more and growing every day.

The postcard designs are in and off to the printers! Here they are (front and back):

Looking forward to seeing it all printed out and sent! Thanks go out to Mike @ Jet Set Art & Design for the graphics work.

One last (but not least!) thing going on is that 15% of all sales proceeds during the time of this exhibition will be donated to a local Orange County Food Bank to help out families during the holiday season and in this time of need. More information will be forthcoming...

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO! I love the purple ring and the super cool flier!

    ReplyDelete