Monday, October 18, 2010

How's November sound to you?


I feel badly for my friends and family lately. If I'm not working on the jewelry, I'm working on photos from Fashion Week on the Bite Me! blog. If I'm not working on the blog, I'm trying to find paid jobs as a bartender. And if that's not working, then I'm cataloging for the jewelry show (and putting them to work - thank you Dan!) Crazy!

So it's all set. 15% gross of all Pop Culture Princess' sales from October 26 - November 22 will benefit South County Outreach. To find out more about SCO's programs to benefit South Orange County, you can take a look at their website here. Thanks Claudia for your assistance - I love it when a plan comes together!

One of my kitties (Curry) just jumped into my lap to remind me that she needs love too. Have to give rubs now - hope your week is great!



(Pictured: unisex dogtags - available soon on my Etsy site)

No comments:

Post a Comment