Saturday, October 30, 2010

Annnnnnddd Exhale...


Whew! What an ending to a few months of fretting, working, planning, etc. The exhibit is UP! I haven't had much feedback on it yet, but everyone seemed excited and while we were getting it ready, people were stopping by and saying how beautiful everything was. Many thanks to Ashley, Claudia and Dru as well as my temporary assistant, my cousin Dan - thank you! Don't forget to go visit my babies - here's the flyer information again :) Oh, and 15% of all sales go to the South County Outreach Food Pantry, so if there's something you like on my Etsy page (http://www.etsy.com/shop/popcultureprincess), now's the time to buy and help people have a good holiday meal!

So, what's next? The holidays!

I'll be bartending a private party tonight for Halloween, and am pounding pavement for more holiday gigs. I am registered with a couple of bartending staffing companies and the Pasadena Convention Center, so hopefully calls will come my way - they are starting to so that's good!

I am looking for Holiday craft fairs, so if you know of any in your neighborhood, school, church, work etc. just let me know - I would appreciate it!

Wishing everyone a fantasmagorical Halloween!

-luv J

No comments:

Post a Comment