Thursday, June 24, 2010

Show tomorrow!

So much to do, gotta get ready for my first Pop Culture Princess show tomorrow, Friday June 24! Oh my gosh, I haven't been this excited and nervous in a while. What will people I don't know think of my "stuff" in person? I guess I'll find out. Letting my baby loose in the wild, haha.

Here is a photo the hang tags I made. Am deconstructing a bunch of silk scarves for the "hang" part. Should be beautiful. Seems like everything around here is hand made these days!

What will I be showing? Well, the jewelry line, designer clothes that are new with tags, along with gorgeous pre-owned premium denim I have picked up. Have been out thrifting for my display, it is so fun!! Photos coming in the next couple of days...

The show is at FBI in the California Market Center. Addy is 110 E. 9th St, rm C786, Los Angeles, CA. It is running from 9a - 3p. It is the monthly California Market Center sample sale, and there will be lots of vendors - some very cool stuff. Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment