Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tons of fun in Mission Viejo!


Hi all! We had a GREAT time at the Prelude in the Park event last weekend in Mission Viejo. I've attached a little slide show of our booth and the surroundings. It was a perfect summer day, grass in between my toes, nice breeze and lovely people. Thanks to all who were kind enough to invite me and who made it happen - congrats on a lovely event!

Speaking of Mission Viejo, I am sooooo excited to tell everyone that I will be doing an art exhibition at the NPM Community Center coming up from October 26 - November 22! So glad people are interested in seeing and learning more about upcycled jewelry! So mark your calendars and try to make it out - it is free and the community center is so gorgeous - it's like a resort!

There is a lot going on for Pop Culture Princess right now, it's been very busy. The photo posted is of custom sterling silver earrings that I made this week - they turned out lovely! I will be posting a lot more items available on Etsy this week and next, and I starting to plan the art exhibition as well as arranging for a number of upcoming shows, so keep checking back!

1 comment: