Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspiration

When does creativity "hit" you?

Creativity always hits me in one of two places: when I'm trying to fall asleep, or in the shower.

Take last night for instance...I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't because I kept getting design ideas in my head. A couple of days ago I tweaked my Etsy shop a little to better reflect "Pop Culture Princess" with new categories like Romance and Red Carpet. Well, for some reason, changing it up a little bit made me think of more ideas that fit the categories. I've been working all day on some Red Carpet bracelets that I think are going to be just gorgeous - all thanks to my not being able to get to sleep last night.

I haven't had any ideas in the shower lately though, hmmmm...need to make that happen!

Here's hoping you have a creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment